When I was twelve, my father gave me a nickname, “Dreamer”. I’ve always had my head in the clouds to some degree and have always had a vivid imagination. As a young adult I began seeking – looking beyond the physical world and exploring my spirituality. Through this journey, I also began having lucid dreams and technicolor dreams with soundtracks, and the ability to sense the seemingly undetectable in day-to-day life. My art reflects my experiences in and out of this world – a world filled with light, love and possibilities.
• Limited editions.
• Custom printed on premium canvas or aluminum with archival pigment inks.
• Hand-numbered and signed and delivered to you with a certificate of authenticity.
• Choose from large, medium or small sizes.
• For canvas prints choose from stretched (gallery-wrapped) or unstretched canvases (frame it yourself).
• Stretched canvases are ready-to-hang.
• Some images are also available on aluminum.
• Prices range from $95 – $3,000+ depending on the size and title.
Please email me to inquire about pricing and sizes available for the title that you are interested in. Thank you.